Sophisticated shareholders agreement (SHA) under Dutch law between investor(s), founder(s) and the company. This SHA can be created from both investor and founder perspective and facilitates early stage investments.
The SHA assumes that the company is a Dutch private company with limited liability (besloten vennootschap). Investors and founders can be of any nature and may also include private individuals.
Terms of this document configurable to your needs include:
- Valuation of shares
- Anti-dilution protection
- (Preferred) dividend rights
- Liquidation preference
- Drag-along and Tag-along
- Leaver clause
- Exit clause and lock-ups
- Governance and decision making
- Non-competition and other investor protection
Our partner VESPER Attorneys provides validation of this document at a discounted price. Apply after completing the questionnaire for this document. VESPER Attorneys can also further support you in the deal.
HMK civil-law notaries provides seamless assistance for issue of shares on the basis of the documentation generated by Specter.
Use our convertible loan agreement to document early stage funding.
While completing the questionnaire remember that:
- answering questions as complete as possible saves you time and money in finalising the document after generating;
- not knowing the answer to a question is not a problem. We include placeholders in the generated document so that after its generation you can easily pick up on the outstandings; and
- clicking the (?) icon next to a question gives you guidance on format, how to interpret that question and how to answer.