-- For founders, investors and their advisors --
Dutch law governed non-disclosure agreement (NDA) in English. It can be used for safeguarding the exchange of information in relation to an envisaged (venture capital) investment.
The agreement imposes a duty of confidentiality on the receiving party and its representatives in relation to all information disclosed in whatever form in connection with the investment and the business involved.
To further protect the interests of the disclosing entity the agreement also includes recipient liability and indemnification clauses, limitation of the disclosing entity’s liability, protective language on intellectual property and rules around document management.
Terms of this document configurable to your needs include:
- Details of the parties involved
- Non-solicitation obligations
- Copies restrictions and retention policy
- Duration of obligations
- Communications between the parties
- Simultaneous talks with multiple investors
- Dispute settlement
Our partner VESPER Attorneys provides validation of this document at a discounted price. Apply after completing the questionnaire for this document. VESPER can also further support you in the deal.
Our partner Virtual Vaults provides excellent online data room services for deals of all sizes. Request an offer after completing the questionnaire for this document.
Parties agree upon the investment in a convertible loan agreement and/or a shareholders agreement. Use our CLA and SHA for those purposes.
While completing the questionnaire remember that:
- answering questions as complete as possible saves you time and money in finalising the document after generating;
- not knowing the answer to a question is not a problem. We include placeholders in the generated document so that after its generation you can easily pick up on the outstandings; and
- clicking the (?) icon next to a question gives you guidance on format, how to interpret that question and how to answer.