-- For founders, investors and their advisers --
Dutch law governed Convertible loan agreement (CLA) in English between the company as borrower and one lender. The CLA contains customary clauses market practice for the Netherlands. It is sophisticated and capable of serving your deal no matter its size.
The CLA assumes that the borrower is a Dutch private company with limited liability (besloten vennootschap). Lenders can be of any nature and may also include private individuals.
Terms of this document configurable to your needs include:
- Details of the parties
- Optionality for a one-off loan or a series of loans
- Loan specifics, e.g. amount and interest rate
- Clauses with respect to conversion into shares
- Subordination of the loan(s)
- Most Favoured Nation clause
- Dispute settlement
Our partner VESPER Attorneys provides validation of this document at a discounted price. Apply after completing the questionnaire for this document. VESPER Attorneys can also further support you in the deal.
HMK civil-law notaries provides seamless assistance for conversion into shares on the basis of the documentation generated by Specter.
Look at our seller friendly SPA to facilitate later stage exit transactions.
While completing the questionnaire remember that:
- answering questions as complete as possible saves you time and money in finalising the document after generating;
- not knowing the answer to a question is not a problem. We include placeholders in the generated document so that after its generation you can easily pick up on the outstandings; and
- clicking the (?) icon next to a question gives you guidance on format, how to interpret that question and how to answer.