-- For sellers and their advisors --
Resignation letter in English for managing and supervisory directors of a Dutch company. In this letter the resigning director requests to be granted full and final discharge (decharge) for any and all acts performed in the capacity as managing or supervisory director of the company.
Terms of this document configurable to your needs include:
- Type of resigning director
- Details resigning director
- Effective date of the resignation
- Waiver for claims on the company
Our partner VESPER Attorneys provides validation of this document at a discounted price. Apply after completing the questionnaire for this document. VESPER can also further support you in the deal.
Generate the accompanying shareholders resolution for resignation and appointment of directors here.
Resignation of directors is usually agreed upon in the shares sale and purchase agreement (SPA) for the transaction. Our seller friendly SPA can be found here.
While completing the questionnaire remember that:
- answering questions as complete as possible saves you time and money in finalising the document after generating;
- not knowing the answer to a question is not a problem. We include placeholders in the generated document so that after its generation you can easily pick up on the outstandings; and
- clicking the (?) icon next to a question gives you guidance on format, how to interpret that question and how to answer.