-- For sellers and their advisors --
Dutch law governed non-disclosure agreement (NDA) in English. It can be used for (the financing of) an acquisition of business assets or shares in the capital of a single target entity or the holding company of a larger group of entities.
The agreement imposes a duty of confidentiality on the receiving party and its representatives in relation to all information disclosed in whatever form in connection with the transaction.
To further protect the interests of the disclosing entity the agreement also includes recipient liability and indemnification clauses, limitation of the disclosing entity’s liability, protective language on intellectual property and rules around document management.
Terms of this document configurable to your needs include:
- Details of the parties involved
- The subject of this non-disclosure agreement
- Limitations on financing of competing bidders
- Non-solicitation obligations
- Copies restrictions and retention policy
- Duration of obligations
- Communications between the parties
- Controlled auction language
- Dispute settlement
Our partner VESPER Attorneys provides validation of this document at a discounted price. Apply after completing the questionnaire for this document. VESPER can also further support you in the deal.
Our partner Virtual Vaults provides excellent online data room services for deals of all sizes. Request an offer after completing the questionnaire for this document.
While completing the questionnaire remember that:
- answering questions as complete as possible saves you time and money in finalising the document after generating;
- not knowing the answer to a question is not a problem. We include placeholders in the generated document so that after its generation you can easily pick up on the outstandings; and
- clicking the (?) icon next to a question gives you guidance on format, how to interpret that question and how to answer.