-- For purchasers, sellers and their advisors --
Sophisticated legal due diligence (DD) preparation list in English which facilitates a legal due diligence investigation in a transaction involving either business assets of a company or shares in a target company.
A transaction data room can be populated as well on the basis of this preparation list. Our partners offer excellent data room services for Corporate/M&A transactions of all sizes. You can request for a fee quote after completing the questionnaire for this document.
Scope of the preparation list can be adjusted and can include the following subject matters: corporate, financial information and financing, commercial agreements, employment and pensions, properties, intellectual property, IT and data protection, environment, health and safety, regulatory and compliance, insurance and litigation.
Terms of this document configurable to your needs include:
- Context in which the preparation list is made
- Type of transaction (asset or share deal)
- Scope of the preparation list
- The reference period for which information is requested
- Materiality thresholds
Our partner VESPER Attorneys provides validation of this document at a discounted price. Apply after completing the questionnaire for this document. VESPER can also further support you in the deal.
Our partner Virtual Vaults provides excellent online data room services for deals of all sizes. Request an offer after completing the questionnaire for this document.
Outcomes of a due diligence investigation are dealt with in a share sale and purchase agreement (SPA) between the parties to an M&A transaction. Use our seller friendly SPA or purchaser friendly SPA for your deal.
While completing the questionnaire remember that:
- answering questions as complete as possible saves you time and money in finalising the document after generating;
- not knowing the answer to a question is not a problem. We include placeholders in the generated document so that after its generation you can easily pick up on the outstandings; and
- clicking the (?) icon next to a question gives you guidance on format, how to interpret that question and how to answer.