-- For sellers and their advisors --
Disclosure letter in English. It is used by the seller in a share sale and purchase transaction to make specific disclosures to the purchaser against certain representations and warranties in the share sale and purchase agreement (SPA).
Terms of this document configurable to your needs include:
- Details of the parties
- Reference to the relevant representations and warranties
- Specifics of the disclosures
Our partner VESPER Attorneys provides validation of this document at a discounted price. Apply after completing the questionnaire for this document. VESPER can also further support you in the deal.
We offer multiple SPA’s and our seller friendly SPA can be found here.
While completing the questionnaire remember that:
- answering questions as complete as possible saves you time and money in finalising the document after generating;
- not knowing the answer to a question is not a problem. We include placeholders in the generated document so that after its generation you can easily pick up on the outstandings; and
- clicking the (?) icon next to a question gives you guidance on format, how to interpret that question and how to answer.