-- For sellers and their advisors --
Shareholders resolution to be adopted outside of a meeting in Dutch for the resignation and appointment of managing and supervisory directors of a Dutch limited liability company or public company.
Terms of this document configurable to your needs include:
- Number of shareholders
- Type of resigning director
- (Non-)existence of a supervisory board
- Effective date of the resignation
- Replacement of the resigning director
For the purpose of this shareholders resolution it is assumed that the Company does not apply the large companies regime (structuurregime) and that, other than the shareholder(s) to be included, no persons with meeting or voting rights exist.
Our partner VESPER Attorneys provides validation of this document at a discounted price. Apply after completing the questionnaire for this document. VESPER can also further support you in the deal.
Generate the accompanying director resignation letter in Dutch here.
Resignation of directors is usually agreed upon in the shares sale and purchase agreement (SPA) for the transaction. Our seller friendly SPA in English can be found here.
While completing the questionnaire remember that:
- answering questions as complete as possible saves you time and money in finalising the document after generating;
- not knowing the answer to a question is not a problem. We include placeholders in the generated document so that after its generation you can easily pick up on the outstandings; and
- clicking the (?) icon next to a question gives you guidance on format, how to interpret that question and how to answer.